Spaghetti Squash Fritters
Spaghetti Squash Fritters are squash mixed with spices and parmesan cheese, then fried until crispy! These are low carb and a perfect meal, side dish or snack.
- 1 medium cooked, spaghetti squash
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tbsp melted Bacon Up grease (and extra for frying)
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup ground parmesan cheese
- 2 tsp granulated garlic
- 1 tbsp granulated onion
- 1/2 cup cassava flour (you can use regular all-purpose flour as well)
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt (and more to sprinkle over the fritter after out of fryer)
Scoop your cooked spaghetti squash into a bowl and add all the remaining ingredients. Mix well.
Heat several tablespoons of grease in skillet.
Form a medium sized patty in your hand and carefully place into the hot oil and fry until edges are browned and patty is a dark, golden color, approximately 5 minutes a side.
Remove cooked fritter and drain for a few minutes on a paper towel and sprinkle with salt immediately. When drained, place on a rack and put into oven to keep warm while you finish frying the other fritters. Enjoy!