Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies
Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies are amazingly tender, chocolate and mint yumminess, you simply cannot stop eating!!
- 1 cup granulated, white sugar
- 1/2 cup softened, butter 1 cube
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 3.4 ounce box, instant vanilla pudding (remember, this gets added dry)
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp mint extract
- 3 drops blue food coloring
- 12 drops green food coloring
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1-1/2 cup chopped Andes Mint Candies
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Cream together butter and sugar. Add in egg, mint extract and pudding powder, mix well, then add sour cream and mix.
Add in dry ingredients and and mix until well combined.
Add food coloring and mix until you have achieved your desired color.
Roughly chop the Andes Mints and add them and the chocolate chips to the dough and stir in by hand.
Drop by rounded tablespoons onto a large cookie sheet.
Place the cookies into the oven to bake 8-10 minutes at 350 degrees. Let sit on cookie sheet for a minute or two before transferring to a rack to cool Enjoy!