Tater Tot Chili Dog Casserole
Tater Tot Chili Dog Casserole is everything you want comfort food to be. It's a chili dog, without the mess and topped with extra cheese and crunchy tater tots! Talk about a winner!!
- 8 regular size hot dogs, sliced into 1/2 inch pieces Use 5-6 is you have extra large hot dogs
- 2 15 ounce cans of chili of your choice You can use with or without beans or your favorite homemade chili
- 3/4 cup ketchup
- 2 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 3 cups shredded cheese
- 1 28 ounce bag frozen tater tots
Preheat the oven to 350. Spray nonstick spray on a 9 x 13 baking dish.
In a bowl combine chili, sliced hot dogs, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, red pepper flakes. Stir to mix well.
Pour the chili mixture into the prepared baking dish.
Sprinkle the shredded, cheese all over the chili dog mixture. Then, place the tater tots on top of the cheese. Make sure your tater tots cover the whole casserole in a single layer.
Place casserole uncovered, into the oven for 30 minutes or bubbling.