Corn Dog Casserole
All the best parts of a corn dog made into an awesome casserole that will please every member of your family!
- 2 Tablespoon butter
- 1 Tablespoon Onion powder
- 1-1/2 pounds hot dogs, sliced
- 2 large eggs
- 1-1/2 cup milk
- 2 teaspoon sage
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 packages corn bread/muffin mix (8-1/2 ounces each)
- 2 cup shredded, sharp, cheddar cheese
In a large skillet, melt butter. Cut hot dogs into rounds and saute in melted butter until starting to brown (about 5 minutes). Set aside.
In a large bowl, combine corn bread muffin mix, onion powder, sage, pepper, eggs and milk. Stir to combine.
Add the browned hot dogs, and grated cheese to the wet corn bread mixture. Stir to combine
Spread this mixture into a greased 9 x 13 pyrex dish.
Bake uncovered in a 400 degree oven for 30 minutes or until golden brown.