Ranch Zucchini Fritters
Ranch Zucchini Fritters are the perfect treat! Savory, tender in the middle, golden and crunchy on the outside.
- 2 cups grated, zucchini
- 1/2 packet 1/2 packet of a 1-ounce ranch style dressing dip mix (powdered)
- 1-1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- Oil to fry fritter (approximately 2 inches deep)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (to sprinkle on grated zucchini)
Fill a skillet with oil about 2 inches deep and heat to approximately 375 degrees.
Wash and grate zucchini and place in colander. Sprinkle with salt and let sit for about 15 minutes. Then place zucchini in a clean dish towel to wring out extra water.
In a bowl, mix together flour, ranch dressing powder, baking powder, egg and milk, then fold in zucchini.
When oil is hot, drop a rounded Tablespoon of batter into the oil. Fry until both sides of the fritter are golden brown..
Remove fritter from oil, drain on paper towel.